Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mariaelenaa mariaelenaa is offline

Default How can I create birthday party invitations using Microsoft Word?

I am trying to create invitations for my son's birthday party using fonts and
clip art that I have downloaded but can't seem to figure out how to to it.
Can anyone please help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Write what you want to say formatted in the fonts you have installed - and
insert the pictures! This is elementary word processing!