Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Baggins99

Default Can outline headings be dropped to leave only body text?

I like use the outline view for writing articles and papers. In outline
view, I develop my outline and then compose the text of the article within
each section of the outline by using body text. My problem comes when I am
finished. I cannot find a way to drop the outline headings so that only the
body text remains. I have to view it in print preview and manually delete
every heading and subheading. Is there a better way? I am using MS Word
2003 Student/Teacher version.