Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chantal

Default how to print in booklet form

When I print the booklet, they get all printed, instead of only the first
part before or turning it the other side or other, depending on your printer.
Mine is Brother HL5140 and HP deskjet 880C. Both print the whole document
with Word 2003. Can somebody help? It is a book of some 200 pages.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

See: http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...etPrinting.htm
--