Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pc pc is offline

Default unable to access documents or word

I have microsoft word 2000 and the computer acts like it is getting into word
and never does. I also try to access thru "my documents" and they won't come
up. What is wrong with my word program?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm then