Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Genie Genie is offline

Default Problem with cursor not going where placed in line

I just got a new computer in December. I have Professional office 2007.
Everytime I use word or outlook I have a problem with the cursor. it does not
go where i place it. In fact some times it is a line above where I palced it
and if it is in the line it is before the proper space or several back.
any suggestions as to the problem?
jean Brown
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

This could be as simple as the mouse settings being too sensitive, either the
movement and also the scroll wheel (if applicable).
If a Laptop the touch pad could be to blame.
Check these first, if symptoms persisit, come back.
DeanH

"Genie" wrote:

I just got a new computer in December. I have Professional office 2007.
Everytime I use word or outlook I have a problem with the cursor. it does not
go where i place it. In fact some times it is a line above where I palced it
and if it is in the line it is before the proper space or several back.
any suggestions as to the problem?
jean Brown

Template error? (cursor on 1st line) and problem with backspace ke owagner Microsoft Word Help 1 October 17th 06 04:58 AM
How do I get the line under my cursor to go away? Skilla Microsoft Word Help 1 June 1st 06 01:14 AM
In Word, the cursor just jumps from line to line by itself!! Irishkate Microsoft Word Help 1 January 29th 06 04:34 AM
Cursor Problem Alan Garber New Users 1 August 24th 05 10:02 AM
LINE UNDER THE CURSOR Eneeper911 Microsoft Word Help 1 March 23rd 05 05:06 AM