Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
alexo

Default I don't want page number to be presented at first two pages. How?

I devided my word document into several sections. First section have two
pages and I don't want page numbers to be presented at first two pages. I can
not set even the first page without page number.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
alexo

Default I don't want page number to be presented at first two pages. H

How do I unlink the sections?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

There's a button that does it on the Headers and Footers toolbar. Fifth one
from the right hand end (counting the close button).

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP