Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bucky3 bucky3 is offline

Default full screen reading - even numbered page on left side

In Word 2007, when I use full screen reading with 2 page view, it
always show the odd numbered pages on the left side and even numbered
pages on the right side. Is there a way to advance 1 page so that the
even numbered pages are on the left side? I need to be able to see 2
page view, but I also need to be able to arbitrarily change which page
to show on the left.

I used to be able to do this with Word 2003's reading view. I think if
I used the right arrow, it would only advance 1 page.