Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Marilyn.Samuel Marilyn.Samuel is offline

Default How do I unlock my document so I can get into menu bar at the top

How do I unlock my document so that I can fill in the application form on the
page. The menu bar is shadowed so you can't get into the application form,
the menu bar at the top of the page I can't get into it.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Sounds more like an expired trial version of Word 2007. Does this happen
with all documents or just that one document?

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP