Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
ConradP ConradP is offline

Default How do I reformat existing line lengths in Word 2007?

Let's say I have a Word 2007 line length of 7 inches in my document.
When I cut/paste some email plain text into the document, it arrives with a
line length of 4 inches and odd line breaks.

How do I "reformat" or "retab" or "flow" the pasted text en masse so that it
"knows" that it should fill each line to 7 inches before breaking to the next?

Doing it manually takes forever.

Thanks!