Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gloey Gloey is offline

Default Adding page borders and numbers to already created documents

I know you can create a document for another state using the pleading wizard;
however, how can I easily add the page numbers and borders on both sides to a
document created without them. I have 50 documents and don't want to cut and
paste into a template. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?R2xvZXk=?=,

I know you can create a document for another state using the pleading wizard;
however, how can I easily add the page numbers and borders on both sides to a
document created without them. I have 50 documents and don't want to cut and
paste into a template.

That really depends on quite a number of factors, especially if you want/expect
the result to look just like a document created with a "pleading wizard"...

How about creating a new document from a template then using Insert/File
(instead of copy/pasting)? In the end, I think that would be just as fast as
working out the steps you need to duplicate the effect and then performing them.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)