Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Momma Angel Momma Angel is offline

Default Problems with Comment Boxes Being Cut Off

When I first inserted comments into my document (using them for step by step
instructions on a report) they appeared in the document just fine and printed
just fine. Now the right side of the comment box is cut off and I can't seem
to fix it. Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Does it help if you increase the "Preferred width" for balloons?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Momma Angel" wrote in message
news
When I first inserted comments into my document (using them for step by
step
instructions on a report) they appeared in the document just fine and
printed
just fine. Now the right side of the comment box is cut off and I can't
seem
to fix it. Help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Momma Angel[_2_] Momma Angel[_2_] is offline

Unfortunately, no. Neither did changing page margins. The only thing that
made any difference was switching the ballons to the left side of the page.
However, that puts them right on top of my document text so that won't work.
I tried changing margins also. Nothing seems to be working. I do appreciate
your reply!

"Momma Angel" wrote:

When I first inserted comments into my document (using them for step by step
instructions on a report) they appeared in the document just fine and printed
just fine. Now the right side of the comment box is cut off and I can't seem
to fix it. Help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Do you have correct paper format specified in the Page Setup dialog box?

How does the document display in Print Preview?