Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
joey joey is offline

Default Insert a picture and then move it

I am trying to insert a picture (jpg) and then drag it to another location
but not word wrap it.

When I insert it, the picture appears where the cursor was.

Is there a way of keeping it fluid?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi joey,

Yes. Select the picture thend choose Format|Picture|Layout and choose any option except 'in line with text'. You can then drag the
picture around. Format|Picture|Layout|Advanced gives you other layout options as well.

--
Cheers
macropod