Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
MaureenB MaureenB is offline

Default why do my labels not 'line up' with labels themselves

My computer has suddenly stopped lining up labels correctly to Avery labels
L7162
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

1. You have added a header/footer to normal.dot (rename normal.dot)
2. The page size set in the printer properties doesn't match the page size
of the label sheet.
3. You have a scaling option set in the zoom section of the print dialog
4. Your printer has poor paper handling. Some printers will slip when faced
with label stock and thus are incapable of feeding the label correctly.
Cleaning the rollers in the print path may help.