Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GregMolvik GregMolvik is offline

Default How do I print on a bank check?

I'd like to put checks in my printer and print them. Does anyone have a
template for this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Generally, check printing features are a part of financial management
programs such as Quicken, not word processors. If you don't have or don't
want to purchase budget software you'd probably have more luck looking for
an Excel template rather than one in Word. Have you checked with your bank
or the company you get your checks from?

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 12/17/06 8:04 PM, in article
, "GregMolvik"
wrote:

I'd like to put checks in my printer and print them. Does anyone have a
template for this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Cheques are not produced to a standard layout - they are only superficially
similar. If your printer will physically handle the small paper size of
individual cheques, then set up a document using a table to print in the
areas that correspond to the cheque layout.

As Bob has said financial packages provide printable cheques and the means
to use them.