Teona Teona is offline
Junior Member

Default Font and page size problems in word 2007

Word settings are messed up in my computer.
When I open the new document, the width of the page is half, even though it is set on "letter" size (8.5*11) and font is too small, while size is set on 12.
When I open mu old saved documents, they look normal under the same demensions. I couldn't fix it? Does anyone have any idea what I should do?
I thought it was "subscript"-s fault, but I chaked and the box is uncheked. The only way I could changed the page size is setting it On A3 format with demensions of (11*16.5), but font remains still small.

Thank you for helf in advance