Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
JPO

Default Shortcuts

I have set up shortcuts on C drive to navigate quickly to data files. When
using Word, I open the Open box and click on a shortcut and get a message "
The document name or path is not valid. Try these suggestions.
* check the file permissions for the document or drive
* use the file open box to locate the document.

My question is:
1. Does Word allow you to access folders using shortcuts on the C drive? It
seems that I was able to do that at one time before I reinstalled XP.
2. or is this a legitimate error message.

Thanks for responses.

John