Insurance Guy

Default Creating a Questionairre Document with Empty Shaded Fields

I need to know how to create a Questionairre document where when I am
questioning a prospective client I can ask the questions and tab from
question to question and fill in the fields (expanding fields when additional
information is required). I then want to save the completed document for
filing and reuse the original document with blank fields again. The feilds
hsould be grey in color.

Thanks.
Insurance Guy