saidclan

Default How do I change embedded objects to what I actually typed?

I used MathType to type equations in a document. However, I can see the
actual equations in the document; I only see the embedded object. I did read
to use ctrl+shirt+f9 to change the embedded object to the type equations. But
I don't want to have to use that all the time.

How do I permanently fix it so Word will show me the actual equation I have
typed. Another Secretary uses the same Word 2002 and the MathType that I use,
when she types she see the actual equation -- no embedded object language.

Hope someone can help me.
--
Mary D
Jay Freedman

Hi Mary,

You got the wrong shortcut. It should be Alt+F9 (or right-click the code and
select Toggle Field Codes). Either of those is just a shortcut for going to
Tools Options View and changing the checkbox for Field Codes.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman