TheDudeAbides

Default Hyperlinks don't work on my computer but do work on other computer

Hyperlinks don't work on my computer but do work on other computers.

I can create hyperlinks using headings and bookmarks on my computer, but
they are not active in my computer. When I open the doc in another computer
they are active.

Does anyone know what setting is causing this behaivor?