Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rita

Default With two columns, the right column won't print!

I am trying to print a two-column document. When I look at the print
preview, both columns are displayed. When I try to print it, only the left
hand column prints!! The margins are balanced and not too close to the edges.

Rita
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Whatever you see in Print Preview should print; if it doesn't, then the
problem is not in Word. If perhaps you are mistaking Print Layout view for
Print Preview, here are a few questions:

Are these two newspaper-style columns?

If so, is the text in the right column Hidden?

If not, is the right column in a text box? If so, make sure that
"Drawing objects" is checked on the Print tab of Tools | Options.