Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Marnee Marnee is offline

Default Header/Footer Building Block w/Picture

The header for the documents I create include our department logo (JPG). Is
there anyway to create a header building block that includes text and the
picture? Thanks.
--
Marnee
Dayton, OH
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com is offline

Foget trying to use Building Blocks for something like this. Instead,
create a template that has a header set up in it the way that you want and
use that as the basis for the documents that you want to create.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Marnee" wrote in message
The header for the documents I create include our department logo (JPG).
Is
there anyway to create a header building block that includes text and the
picture? Thanks.
--
Marnee
Dayton, OH

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

But... if there's some reason you need for this to be available in a
Building Block, it can be done. Just set the header up as you want it to
appear, then press Ctrl+A and choose Insert - Quick Parts, etc.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible