Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
spike04 spike04 is offline

Default no bottom line on Microsoft Word 2003 Table

Hi, I have created a table in Microsoft Word 2003 with a border round the
edge - for some reason the very bottom line of the table will not show a
border. I've had this happen before in Word tables - is it a problem I can
fix or just something i have to put up with?!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

See the article "The bottom of my pages don't print€¯ at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...sDontPrint.htm

It may apply to your situation.

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"spike04" wrote in message
Hi, I have created a table in Microsoft Word 2003 with a border round the
edge - for some reason the very bottom line of the table will not show a
border. I've had this happen before in Word tables - is it a problem I can
fix or just something i have to put up with?!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
spike04 spike04 is offline

Hi, thanks for your suggestion but I don't think this is the problem. I have
a footer below the table that prints out ok. It's the bottom border on the
last row of the Word table that doesn't show up on my document on screen or
when I print, I tried messing about with the borders, etc but nothing I do
seems to make it show up!

"spike04" wrote in message
Hi, I have created a table in Microsoft Word 2003 with a border round the
edge - for some reason the very bottom line of the table will not show a
border. I've had this happen before in Word tables - is it a problem I can
fix or just something i have to put up with?!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
spike04 spike04 is offline

Hi, just thought I'd post to say I've managed to sort the problem - I went
into Table Properties and changed the Text Wrapping from Around to None - not
sure how this sorted the problem but it did!!