Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jlab jlab is offline

Default Change the button icon on the QAT in Word 2007?

I want to change the button icons on the Quick Access Toolbar. I also want to
control whether or not a command on the QAT is an icon, text or both.

Obviously, I was able to do all this in Office 2003 but I cannot even find
help on this in Office 2007.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Customizing toolbar buttons is not available via the user interface in Word
2007 (with the exception that you can choose a custom icon for buttons that
run macros).

What you can do is take a look at
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Ribbon_Custom_Icons.htm.

--