Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
BBA

Default Creating web forms

Hi, I'm a new user and I'm trying to create a web form so users can fill out,
click submit, and there results go to my email system. I know how to place
the forms on my document, but I do not understand how to program each form
and submit button to send their info to my email address. Thx and I hope to
hear from someone sson.
--
BBA
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jet

Use the Form feature in Microsoft Front Page to create the web form. It will
create the submit button for you.

"BBA" wrote:

Hi, I'm a new user and I'm trying to create a web form so users can fill out,
click submit, and there results go to my email system. I know how to place
the forms on my document, but I do not understand how to program each form
and submit button to send their info to my email address. Thx and I hope to
hear from someone sson.
--
BBA

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers