Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Erika Erika is offline

Default Word 2007 Hyperlinks not working for Word 2003 users

I have word 2007, when I create a template and save it down to Word 97-2003
(.dot) and send it to others the hyperlinks are not working. They see the
prompt to use ctrl+click and they see the website but when they ctrl+click
nothing happens?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Erika Erika is offline

It looks like my problem is really having a hyperlink in a protected form -
when I use the macro follow link and insert a hyperlink like I did in Office
2003 - it does not work the same for office 2007 saved down to word 2003