Linnea–see Linnea–see is offline
Junior Member

Default Float body text from first page to second

Hi!

I am putting together a word template for a customer. My problem is that I want to let the body text float from page 1 to page 2. The pages have different margins and different header and footers.

As you can see in the the first image, the text does not follow the margins of the following page, but continues on the first page's, although the guides show that there is a blank area that is not filled.

When I click on the header, see the second image, it says that it is Section 1, though it should actually be Section 2, as the following design (image 3). How do I change this?

In conclusion, I wonder how I:

1. Convert a page from Section 1 to Section 2. Note! It is important that only the first page of the document follows the form of Section 1, all other pages should be Section 2.

2. Get the body text flowing from page 1 to page 2 as shown in Figure 3.
Attached Images