Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ronin Ronin is offline

Default Trouble in ATL

I hope some one can help me. My Word portion on Office was deleted.
How can I get it back? Everywhere I check wants me to purchase it.
Mine came installed on the computer. I really need it back.
Thanks for the help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The chances are that if Office came pre-installed on your computer, it was a
trial version. That being the case, when the trial runs out you have to pay
for the program.

The probability that you have deleted Word alone from the computer is slim.
More likely you have deleted the shortcut that starts it. Create a new
shortcut to winword.exe.

Ronin wrote:
I hope some one can help me. My Word portion on Office was deleted.
How can I get it back? Everywhere I check wants me to purchase it.
Mine came installed on the computer. I really need it back.
Thanks for the help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

In addition to Graham's advice, if you *did* get it with the purchase of the
system, contact the manufacturer. If you aren't sure, contact them as well.
They will help you determine whether Word was included in the cost of your
computer.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]