Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Annie Annie is offline

Default Page numbers and section/page breaks

I have a document with relevant section/page breaks. I have a roman page
number section at the beginning of the document (after front page and other
title information page), and the rest of the document has "normal" page
numbers. These two sections are perfect with their page numbering. However,
the problem is on the first two pages of the document. The document has
"normal" page numbers on the front page and other title information page and
it is not meant to. I am unable to erase the page numbers off the first two
pages without affecting the other "normal" page number section. I have tried
many combinations of section/page breaks etc. but with no success.
Any advise/solution ASAP will be highly appreciated.