Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
christina m christina m is offline

Default How do i make an email-friendly survey?

I've designed a survey that's great on paper... but now we need to send it
out via email. I know there's a way to make the document so that people can
only type certain places (and when they do, it doesn't mess up the
spacing/formatting of the rest of the page) and click certain boxes to put an
X in them. But, I can't find any information telling me how to do that -
help please!