Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
AdamH AdamH is offline

Default Envelope printing

Hello,

I'm using word 2007 and when trying to add an address from my Microsoft
Outlook 2007 address book to an envelope in Word 2007 it keeps coming up with
the Microsoft Error every time and gives me the choice to send it or not then
re-opens word after it has sent it.
After viewing the error report it gives the code 0xc0000005
Can anybody help me resolve this issue?

Cheers - Adam Hills
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Assuming Outlook is your default e-mail application for Windows, then see
http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm Repair office ideally
from the Office installation disc, then if the problem persists see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...artingWord.htm.

AdamH wrote:
Hello,

I'm using word 2007 and when trying to add an address from my
Microsoft Outlook 2007 address book to an envelope in Word 2007 it
keeps coming up with the Microsoft Error every time and gives me the
choice to send it or not then re-opens word after it has sent it.
After viewing the error report it gives the code 0xc0000005
Can anybody help me resolve this issue?

Cheers - Adam Hills

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Janetdeb Janetdeb is offline

Hello, i'm having the same problem as the original poster.
I've tried the suggested techniques but they haven't worked. After I
totally uninstalled office 2007 and cleared it from the reg once I had
re-installed it I still got the same problem.
Do you have any other ideas?

Janet.

AdamH wrote:
Hello,

I'm using word 2007 and when trying to add an address from my
Microsoft Outlook 2007 address book to an envelope in Word 2007 it
keeps coming up with the Microsoft Error every time and gives me the
choice to send it or not then re-opens word after it has sent it.
After viewing the error report it gives the code 0xc0000005
Can anybody help me resolve this issue?

Cheers - Adam Hills

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Another possibility is that the address book is corrupt.
With Outlook closed, from the Windows Start Run type the following
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\SCANPST.EXE"
and press enter. Select your Outlook data file - probably called Outlook.pst
or Personal.pst and allow the tool to repair your data file - even if it
says repair is optional.
When it has finished running (it could take a while) open Outlook, and from
its File menu select 'Data File Management' - then Address Books. You should
have one address book listed - Outlook Address Book (which is the address
book used by Word). Select it then Change and Remove Address Book. (This
will not affect your contacts list). Then Click 'New' and add the Outlook
address book back again.

If that doesn't fix it and you have tried the suggestions in the other post,
I'm afraid I am stumped. See if the alternative method to insert addresses
at http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm will work for you instead.

AdamH wrote:
Hello,

I'm using word 2007 and when trying to add an address from my
Microsoft Outlook 2007 address book to an envelope in Word 2007 it
keeps coming up with the Microsoft Error every time and gives me the
choice to send it or not then re-opens word after it has sent it.
After viewing the error report it gives the code 0xc0000005
Can anybody help me resolve this issue?

Cheers - Adam Hills

envelope printing Gary T[_2_] Microsoft Word Help 0 December 28th 07 04:25 PM
Printing 6X9 Envelope to HP4000TN w/Envelope Feeder LeaseGuy Microsoft Word Help 0 September 11th 06 02:11 AM
envelope printing Just Me Mailmerge 3 December 19th 05 06:18 AM
Envelope Printing DRC Microsoft Word Help 1 April 14th 05 01:48 PM
Printing blank page after printing envelope heybets30 Microsoft Word Help 1 February 17th 05 12:41 AM