Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
dmaka1986 via OfficeKB.com dmaka1986 via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default merging images

I am trying to merge some images into a word document. I know how to merge
them in but here is the problem: I have a document that consists of 5
samples and i have 5 images. I also have every document numbered with a
serial # which starts with 101 and so on. So far i have merged in the
pictures but they stay the same for each serial number. in my excel
spreadsheet i have it set up to where the pictures should change for every
respondent according to the sample. How can i fix this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

You probably just need to update the fields in the document. Use Ctrl+a to
select everything and then press F9

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"dmaka1986 via OfficeKB.com" u48887@uwe wrote in message
I am trying to merge some images into a word document. I know how to merge
them in but here is the problem: I have a document that consists of 5
samples and i have 5 images. I also have every document numbered with a
serial # which starts with 101 and so on. So far i have merged in the
pictures but they stay the same for each serial number. in my excel
spreadsheet i have it set up to where the pictures should change for every
respondent according to the sample. How can i fix this?

Merging images in document header Colin Mailmerge 1 January 14th 06 02:30 PM
Merging images from an MSAccess database Veli Izzet Mailmerge 2 November 4th 05 07:57 AM
Merging images John Mailmerge 2 October 7th 05 05:24 AM
Merging multiple images to a page JohnB Mailmerge 10 August 21st 05 12:51 PM
Missing Images when Mail Merging Gilley Mailmerge 4 March 29th 05 10:02 PM