Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
nice_evest nice_evest is offline

Default DropDown Menu Contents Printing

Dears
I really need a help on that!!!
i'm making a form and i'm using the Form tool for that.
i protected my document, i aded text fields, and i also added DropDown Menus.
The thing is, my manger wants me to print this "form" or template as a hrad
copy, yet, all the items of the dropdoen menu need to be displayed as well.
i tried the Tools options printing command but i couldnt find anything
that might help me in dispalying the contens of the menu.
can you advise me?? i'm disperate

Thanks