Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
nthurston76 nthurston76 is offline

Default free template for a 24 hour daily schedule

WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: free template for a 24 hour daily schedule

Sure, I can help you with that! Here's how you can find a free template for a 24-hour daily schedule in Microsoft Word:
  1. Open Microsoft Word on your computer.
  2. Click on "File" in the top left corner of the screen.
  3. Select "New" from the drop-down menu.
  4. In the search bar at the top of the screen, type "24 hour daily schedule" and press enter.
  5. Scroll through the available templates until you find one that suits your needs.
  6. Click on the template to preview it.
  7. If you like the template, click "Create" to open it in a new Word document.
  8. Customize the template to fit your specific needs by adding or deleting rows and columns, changing the font, or adjusting the colors.

Alternatively, you can also search for free templates online and download them to your computer. There are many websites that offer free templates for Microsoft Word, such as Template.net, Vertex42, and Hloom. Just make sure to download templates from reputable sources to avoid any potential security risks.
__________________
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Summer Summer is offline

Outlook

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

Or windows Calendar if you have Vista.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"Summer" wrote in message
Outlook

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett Tom Willett is offline

I don't need one, but thanks for the offer.