Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
luis casaravilla luis casaravilla is offline

Default cannot find the 25 character product key

could someone tell me clearl where can I find the 25character product key? I
have just bought the computer and cannot find that number any where. please.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

You didn't read the question immediately next to yours? If you don't have
the product key, then it is a trial version of Office (usually 60 days from
installation). You will need to purchase a full product before it expires.
Uninstall the trial version before installing a retail version.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"luis casaravilla" luis wrote in
message ...
could someone tell me clearl where can I find the 25character product key?
have just bought the computer and cannot find that number any where.
please.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jan Groshan Jan Groshan is offline

If the product was in fact paid for in the price of the computer, you should
have received a CD (re restoring purposes) and that CD package should have
the product key on it.