Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Bill Bill is offline

Default DRAFT

I have been given a document with the word DRAFT on its side on every page.
Its not a watermark - any suggestions where it is so I can delete it?

Ta.
Bill

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Luc Luc is offline

Bill,
You're sure it is not situated in the documents header?
If you can't select it there, try using the selection tool on the drawing
toolbar (it's the one next to the draw button second from the left), click
on it, click on your "Draft" and see if you can delete it now.

--

Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint

"Bill" schreef in bericht
I have been given a document with the word DRAFT on its side on every page.
Its not a watermark - any suggestions where it is so I can delete it?

Ta.
Bill

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

See the other replies in this thread.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

draft doc. olga New Users 3 July 28th 09 10:21 AM
Old Document Draft JimH Microsoft Word Help 7 December 10th 08 07:26 PM
draft view? ewnewlin Microsoft Word Help 1 May 21st 08 12:11 PM
How do I make a draft document that has "draft" written accross t. Walter Brown Microsoft Word Help 1 November 25th 04 12:31 PM
How do I make a draft document that has "draft" written accross t. Walt Microsoft Word Help 0 November 25th 04 11:55 AM