Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
notice of rent of apartment notice of rent of apartment is offline

Default apartment for rent sign

example
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

FOR RENT

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"notice of rent of apartment" notice of rent of
wrote in message
example

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

JoAnn: Did you come up with that all by yourself? I think the OP should
pay you for this ;-)

Tom
"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
: FOR RENT
:
: --
:
: JoAnn Paules
: MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
: Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies"
:
:
: "notice of rent of apartment" notice of rent of
: wrote in message
: ...
: example
:
:

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/cl...7900193210 33

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"notice of rent of apartment" notice of rent of
wrote in message
example

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Oooh - that would be lovely! Yes, I did come up with it all by myself. I had
to think about it for a little while and then all of a sudden the clouds
cleared, a a ray of brilliant sunshine shone on my head. I think I even
heard a heavenly choir! The words just came to me. It brings tears to my
eyes just the remember the experience.

(I really need to back off of the caffeine today.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Tom [Pepper] Willett" wrote in message
JoAnn: Did you come up with that all by yourself? I think the OP should
pay you for this ;-)

Tom
"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
: FOR RENT
:
: --
:
: JoAnn Paules
: MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
: Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies"
:
:
: "notice of rent of apartment" notice of rent of
: wrote in message
: ...
: example
:
:

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Emily Dickenson, eat your heart out!!! JoAnn's inspired:-)
--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones

[...]

: wrote in message