Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tess Tess is offline

Default Use Word Doc as Wallpaper

Is it possible to convert a text box from word into a paint file or can I use
a word doc as wallpaper for my desktop?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Try using a screenshot.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Tess" wrote in message
Is it possible to convert a text box from word into a paint file or can I
use
a word doc as wallpaper for my desktop?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tess Tess is offline

Thank you.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Try using a screenshot.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Tess" wrote in message
Is it possible to convert a text box from word into a paint file or can I
use
a word doc as wallpaper for my desktop?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Tess,

You can save a Word document as a web page (.mht for single file) and then use the Display Icon in the Windows control panel, then
Desktop=Customize Desktop=Web=New
to put the page on your desktop and if you want resize it to be the whole page. JoAnn's approach of using a graphic as a desktop
background for wallpaper may be more practical

"Tess" wrote in message ...
Is it possible to convert a text box from word into a paint file or can I use
a word doc as wallpaper for my desktop?
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP