Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
PR PR is offline

Default Printing a booklet even smaller than A5

Hi there

I'm working in Word 2003 and have successfully printed off an A5 booklet.
I'm trying to halve the size again. Does anyone know of any way it is
possible from Word? I've tried a few ways but no luck.

Thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

If your printer is capable of printing A5 paper, then you can choose that
paper size and use "Book fold" to make an A6 booklet.

http://word.mvps.org