Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
FSS FSS is offline

Default My home key isn't working in Office 7 apps.

New computer: Windows 7: in Word & Excel 2007 the home key and end key are
taking me to the beginning and end of individual lines, but not to the start
and end of the document as in XP and Office 2003. Control home and end go to
the top of the next or previous page. Home key functions properly in
browser. Help! I need these keys to work. Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi FSS,

The Home and End keys (on their own) are working as they should - Ctrl-Home and Ctrl-End should provide navigation to either end of
the file. XP & Office 2003 was the same.

--
Cheers
macropod