Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pudenz Pudenz is offline

Default Default/ Theme fonts

How do I change my default fonts for 'body' and 'heading'? Mine are currently
set using Calibri (Body) and Cambria (Headings), and I want it to be Times
New Roman for both.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

On the Home tab, click Change Styles, and then click Fonts. Pick the desired
font pair (or you can use Create New Theme Fonts to design your own heading
and body fonts). When you are done, click Change Styles again, and then
click Set as Default. If/when you are prompted to save the Normal template,
choose to do so.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Pudenz" wrote in message
How do I change my default fonts for 'body' and 'heading'? Mine are
currently
set using Calibri (Body) and Cambria (Headings), and I want it to be Times
New Roman for both.

Thanks

RichardAPenton RichardAPenton is offline
Banned

I don't have so much knowledge about this but I think master bundles will be helpful for you with this. There I read about the many font bundles and you can also take help from these bundles. I can't make you sure about this but maybe you will find it helpful.