Patrick Hunt

Default How do you make AddressBlock print with single spacing in Office

I have created a mailing list in Access 2003 and a document in Word 2003.
Mailmerge works but the addressblock has double spacing and is too long for a
standard window envelope.
Peter Jamieson

You probably need to adjust the paragraph spacing, either using
Format|Paragraph or Format|Styles and Formatting (then right-click on the
style name and click Modify to modify the paragraph formatting of the style)
if you are using paragraph styles.

Peter Jamieson