MChrist

Default HELP! Light Gray ][ 's have appeared!

I'm using Word 2k2 and this noon, I saved the document I was working on and
when I opened it up again, I've have these funky light gray ][ all over the
document. What are they, and how do I get rid of them?

TIA

Mark

Jay Freedman

You can leave them in the document but make them invisible -- lots
less work!

In Tools Options View, uncheck "Bookmarks" and click OK.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

MChrist wrote:

I'm using Word 2k2 and this noon, I saved the document I was working on and
when I opened it up again, I've have these funky light gray ][ all over the
document. What are they, and how do I get rid of them?

TIA

Mark

Greg Maxey

Or kill them all with a simple macro:

Sub DeleteBookMarks()
Dim oBkMark As Bookmark
For Each oBkMark In ActiveDocument.Bookmarks
oBkMark.Delete
Next
End Sub

--