Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jordan

Default Stop the Reading layout from ever appearing again!!!!

I prefer to see my Word 2003 docs in Print Layout view ONLY. However,
various things keep changing the view to the Reading Layout which is just
awful because the page formatting and numbering is almost never correct.
What keeps causing this view to appear and how do I abolish it from my life?