Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dpatchie dpatchie is offline

Default Does anyone know of a free template for a family tree

I am looking for a template that can be filled in for a family tree.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SMOO SMOO is offline

Good Afternoon,

I don't know of where you can find a template, but you can use an
organzational chart.

Insert
Picture
Organization Chart

You can change their color and the layout. It may work for what you need.

I hope this helps.

Smoo

I am looking for a template that can be filled in for a family tree.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol Carol is offline

You can find Family Tree templates in both PowerPoint and Excel at the
Microsoft site if you follow this link:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...tree&av=TPL000
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

I am looking for a template that can be filled in for a family tree.

Margaret9121 Margaret9121 is offline
Junior Member

After a tree is removed, stump grinding can eliminate the remaining stump, preventing tripping hazards and allowing for better use of the space. bloomington tree removal
jackjohnson jackjohnson is offline
Junior Member

Free! A printable blank family tree for recording the ancestors of two people on one sheet. It's an 'Our' family tree rather than 'My' family tree.
papa's games