Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Caroline Caroline is offline

Default I need help making a 'flyer' for room to rent.??

ROOM TO RENT-NORTH PERTH for Female Student. close to ECU on bus routes
373,354,400. 10min walk to bus routes 19,20. Use of all ammenities, must like
pets, own Fridge. Do your own cooking washing/cleaning. Connection for
Broadband. Privacy assured. $85p.w. Ph: 92280182/Mobile: 0403994833 ask for
Caroline.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ChrisM ChrisM is offline

Hmmm, sneaky.

I'm guessing that you don't actually want any help in producing a flyer...?

Quite clever, but if you post stuff like this, likely you'll get yourself in
trouble with the 'net police'

Advertising or spamming is not encouraged here!

Best regards,

Chris.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Plus all sorts of unwanted phone calls.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"ChrisM" wrote in message
Hmmm, sneaky.

I'm guessing that you don't actually want any help in producing a
flyer...?

Quite clever, but if you post stuff like this, likely you'll get yourself
in trouble with the 'net police'

Advertising or spamming is not encouraged here!

Best regards,

Chris.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

There goes this month's bill!

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"ChrisM" wrote in message
Hmmm, sneaky.

I'm guessing that you don't actually want any help in producing a
flyer...?

Quite clever, but if you post stuff like this, likely you'll get yourself
in trouble with the 'net police'

Advertising or spamming is not encouraged here!

Best regards,

Chris.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

In Australia, the recipient does not get charged for incoming calls.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
There goes this month's bill!

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~

"ChrisM" wrote in message
Hmmm, sneaky.

I'm guessing that you don't actually want any help in producing a
flyer...?

Quite clever, but if you post stuff like this, likely you'll get
yourself in trouble with the 'net police'

Advertising or spamming is not encouraged here!

Best regards,

Chris.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ChrisM ChrisM is offline

Who charges you for INCOMING calls then??
Don't get that here (UK) and certainly don't like the sound of it!
It's annoying enough when I get junk/advertising calls now, but I'd be
really p****d off if I had to PAY for them as well!!!

Chris.

In message ,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP Proclaimed from the tallest
tower:

In Australia, the recipient does not get charged for incoming calls.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
There goes this month's bill!

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

Plus all sorts of unwanted phone calls.

--
Hope this helps.

Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of
my services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"ChrisM" wrote in message
Hmmm, sneaky.

I'm guessing that you don't actually want any help in producing a
flyer...?

Quite clever, but if you post stuff like this, likely you'll get
yourself in trouble with the 'net police'

Advertising or spamming is not encouraged here!

Best regards,

Chris.

--
Regards,
Chris.
(Remove Elvis's shoes to email me)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ChrisM ChrisM is offline

Naa, that's Ok, 'cause I always divert all incoming calls to voicemail
whilst I'm away.

That's kind of alright, though, paying for incoming calls whilst you are
away, though I'd obviously rather not pay it given the choice, but you are
using another countries phone network, and I guess they probably charge your
home mobile company somthing for the privilige...(?) Not to say the home
mobile company is not making a huge profit on their charges mind!! :-)

In message ,
Graham Mayor Proclaimed from the tallest tower:

"ChrisM" wrote in message
Hmmm, sneaky.

I'm guessing that you don't actually want any help in producing a
flyer...?

Quite clever, but if you post stuff like this, likely you'll get
yourself in trouble with the 'net police'

Advertising or spamming is not encouraged here!

Best regards,

Chris.

--
Regards,
Chris.
(Remove Elvis's shoes to email me)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Even with the extra charges, it is still cheaper to use my CYTA mobile in
the UK than my Orange mobile

ChrisM wrote:
Who charges you for INCOMING calls then??
Don't get that here (UK) and certainly don't like the sound of it!
It's annoying enough when I get junk/advertising calls now, but I'd
be really p****d off if I had to PAY for them as well!!!

Chris.

In message ,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP Proclaimed from the
tallest tower:

In Australia, the recipient does not get charged for incoming
calls. "JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
There goes this month's bill!

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote in
message ...

"ChrisM" wrote in message
Hmmm, sneaky.

I'm guessing that you don't actually want any help in producing
a flyer...?

Quite clever, but if you post stuff like this, likely you'll get
yourself in trouble with the 'net police'

Advertising or spamming is not encouraged here!

Best regards,

Chris.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ChrisM ChrisM is offline

CYTA? After a quick Google, I'm assuming that is a Cypriot network?

Orange UK mobile on a UK tariff?
Calling UK or abroad(relative to the UK)?
I'm quite suprised, you can get pretty cheap deals if you shop around.
eg I get 300 cross network minutes and 300 texts for £10/month. (not Orange
though)

,

ChrisM wrote:
Who charges you for INCOMING calls then??
Don't get that here (UK) and certainly don't like the sound of it!
It's annoying enough when I get junk/advertising calls now, but I'd
be really p****d off if I had to PAY for them as well!!!

Chris.

In message ,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP Proclaimed from
the tallest tower:

In Australia, the recipient does not get charged for incoming
calls. "JoAnn Paules" wrote in
message ...
There goes this month's bill!

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~

"ChrisM" wrote in message
Hmmm, sneaky.

I'm guessing that you don't actually want any help in producing
a flyer...?

Quite clever, but if you post stuff like this, likely you'll
get yourself in trouble with the 'net police'

Advertising or spamming is not encouraged here!

Best regards,

Chris.

--
Regards,
Chris.
(Remove Elvis's shoes to email me)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Yes, I live in Cyprus where mobile tariffs are very low. I still have an
Orange PAYG mobile from the days when I used to live in the UK, which will
suffice until the credit runs out, but as I spend very little time in the UK
it is not worth looking for a better deal.