Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Admiral Jack Admiral Jack is offline

Default word taking too long to open up

I've been given a few suggestions to help cure my microsoft word problem and
I still have questions about how to accomplish the tasks . .#1 trying to run
word in safe and normal mode. How do I run it in safe mode? #2 I already
unintalled Roxio which after I installed started having problems with word
and rebooted and this is not the cause. #3 its suggested that I may have low
memory and or low real memory, i.e. ram. But I do have 29.3 GB of free space
left. I do not know where else to look for memory usage.
Without reinstalling my office product what can I do please? Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

For general trouble-shooting, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm.