grrrr. bizzarre line appearing after opening document

Old November 30th 16, 11:37 AM
yendor28 yendor28 is offline

Default grrrr. bizzarre line appearing after opening document

Hi,

I am a budding author (www.vanroyden.com)

I am revising my book, a 18 MB 565 page document approximately 120,000 words.

I am having weird editing issues in word. First, the pictures disappeared so I spent days replacing them.

Now, when I open the document it is normal but 30 seconds later, it is like the view changes and a line appears on the right side.

see attached.
Any help appreciated (plus any tips for formatting massive documents please. I dread one change affecting something that I do not notice until too late. Eg. Line spacing)

Thank you
Attached Files
File Type: zip weird line.zip (85.8 KB, 48 views)