Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
tcindia123 tcindia123 is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggi View Post
I have been searching for a program that will convert a pdf file back to an actual word document. All the ones listed on the net that I have tried send them back to me as a picture which I cannot alter.

The file I will need to alter to suit my needs. The sender does not know who created the file originally and has not been able to find a word document file on her computer, just the pdf.

Can anyone help.
there are lots of converter available free to convert word document to pdf find it on Google