Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rob Rob is offline

Default connecting to printer press esc to cancel

1st doc always delays with that message at the open. 2nd doc opens with no
delay but does delay with that message after I press ctrl+p.

I would like to change that because I never print the 1st doc and I always
print the 2nd.

Word crashes if I do press esc to cancel.

I can't find any selection to change any of it.

I would appreciate any help with this.

Thanks,

Rob

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rob Rob is offline

Sure, and it prints fine. The situation is that Word handles two docs
differently and in just the opposite manner I would prefer.

Must be a way to set this and if I could reverse the situation then that
would be very nice. If Word would handle both docs the same then that would
be better then now.

What Word is doing now is just annoying and makes me wait to connect to
printer even though I don't ever print the 1st doc.