WordUserLou WordUserLou is offline
Junior Member

Default Document always coming up in Web Layout

Microsoft Word 2002 SP3
Windows XP Pro SP3

Here's the problem,
All of my documents open up in Print Layout view, which is exactly how I like them to be, except one. This one particular document recently created always opens in Web Layout view. Documents I have created after this one in question open in Print Layout so I know there are no changes to the template or anything like that. I have looked through help and all of the tools concerning layout views without success. I have also conducted searches online without any matches concerning this problem. A quick search of this forum yielded no posts concerning this issue neither. I do not recall making any kind of changes to this document in question that would have it save itself in Web Layout rather than the desired Print Layout. I have also changed the view and saved it but it always opens in Web Layout no matter what. I suppose I can just change the layout once in but this is rather annoying. Is there something I can do to correct this or am I stuck with the option previously mentioned? Thanks to all who will reply in advance.
Lou

ADDENDUM:
There are no links or any other web related items in this document. It is a general type document with the usual items found within, ie borders, arial font with black and some blue text, highlighted and underlined text in bold, and a custom page border made from a bitmap image.

Last edited by WordUserLou : September 27th 10 at 06:25 PM Reason: Additional information